ImageChef Custom Images

2007年9月26日星期三

Car Accident @ Pending


While i'm back sending my VCD to my youtube subscriber. A motorbike knocked me at the side of my car.

Incident Happened : while i'm driving at my own path, need to belok into a small path at pending. i'm queueing to belok behind a black Toyota Harrier. After the Black Toyota Harrier turning in, i saw a motorbike infront of me within 100 meter. He was panic seeing me there which he din know there's a car behind the Harrier. I was standby there to be knocked by him. I was actually no move. Within 2 second he bang on my car. His lips was broken. While he wake up his mouth is full of blood scolding me rude words. He is a iban which is at the age around 20 years old. Well, it's not my fault, i'm driving at my own place. He keep complaining its my fault. The arguement case stil going on.

没有评论: